NEMIK – trade doo Vodice, Matije Gupca 12, OIB: 17989052641
TA TEA TOURS – Vodice, Matije Gubca 12 – HR-B-22-060100294
Terms and conditions of the agency contract in the provision of services in the household
Tea tours (hereinafter Agency ), of mediation and booking on behalf of the owner and for his account and thus ensures the guest accomodations according to information available on the website of the Agency and applicable to the day of the reservation except in special circumstances such as. Disease or death of the host or his immediate family, circumstances which can not be anticipated or eliminated (natural disasters like earthquakes, floods, sanitary disruptions, fires, droughts, wars, strikes, acts of terrorism and restrictions issued by the state-type mobilization, Confinement from the ground).
2.Reservation and payments:
Inquiries and reservations of accommodation are received electronically and by telephone, in writing or in person at the offices of partner. When making the booking accommodation Traveler confirms that he is familiar with these General Terms of travel that was previously carefully studied, and that he fully accepts. All that is stated in the General conditions represents a legal obligation to the traveler, and for the Agency. The Agency provides the Traveler the appropriate material in electronic form, presenting all relevant information regarding the reserved services, and it refers to the general conditions that are an integral part of this contract .For booking service is required to pay an advance of 30% of the price to Agency account and the balance is paid directly to the host upon arrival based on vouchers which the agency shall submit to the Passenger (s) unless the conditions, with which the Traveler was introduced while confirming the reservation otherwise stated. In case the traveler does not pay the amount of the reservation within the agreed period, the Agency reserves the right to cancel the reservation by first notifying the Traveler. The costs of the bank sender and the recipient’s bank shall be borne by the customer completely.
According to the Law on tourist tax of the Republic of Croatia, the Traveler is obligated to pay the tourist tax along with his/her accommodation payment. According to the Law on tourist tax of the Republic of Croatia, the tourist tax is 7,00 Kuna per person per day for adults. Adolescents from the age of 12 to 18 (but not after they have turned 18) are entitled to a 50% discount, while children under the age of 12 are exempted from paying the tourist tax. The total amount of the tourist tax for a specific reservation is determined by the destination in the Republic of Croatia as well as the accommodation service dates.
4. The price of the accommodation
Prices published by every accommodation unit that include; daily rent, bed linen, towels, water consumption, electricity.
Special services are not included in the price (breakfast, renting boats …), and should be paid separately. The prices of accommodations are in kunas and euros and are paid the equivalent in Croatian kuna at the midpoint exchange rate on the payment date.
Payment is made on the way to Traveler pays an advance through the Tea Tours, and the rest will be paid when arriving on the basis of vouchers issued by agencies .The amount of the advance is 30% of the price (unless otherwise agreed between the Traveler and the Agency), a minimum value of 3 days accommodation (which means if 30% of the total price less than the cost of accommodation for 3 days or client. The passenger is obliged to pay the price for 3 days).
Use air conditioners are paid separately owner -5.00 euros per day (unless otherwise agreed). In some units the price does not include parking.
The traveler who intends to come with their pets obliged him before arrival and the time of booking report to the agency even if it is allowed according to the description and the agency is obliged to inform the Traveler on fees for pet by the Traveller has to pay iznjamlivaču.
Prices are approved by the owner of the accommodation. All listed prices are for stays longer than three nights. If staying less than four zeroing price is increased by 20% to 30% depending on the unit.
5. Categorization and service description
Accommodation units are described accordingly to the official local tourist organization and the owner shall given categorization on a visible place.
Accommodation, food, and other services. Individual countries are different and can not be compared. Every guest should find clean and tidy accommodation unit and each guest will receive clean sheets. It is necessary to pay special attention to cleanliness of toilets, stoves, fridge (freezers should be thawed). Apartments must be equipped with at least as many sets of glasses, cups and plates, cutlery, and other things necessary for self cooking and consuming food, for as long as apartment registered. The rent includes electricity, water, consumables matrijala cleaning toilets. Paper (min. Roll on the day of arrival), garden surrounded and without unnecessary things (plaque build. Materials, etc.). Linen must be undamaged and change will be at least 1 week. For guests staying more than one week will get bed linen and towels for use.On balcony or terrace must be located a set of chairs, table, umbrella or tent (does not apply to covered balconies). On arrival apartments are available from 14.00 ha on the day of departure who must be vacated by 10.00 am. Other solutions are possible by arrangement.
6. The agency’s right to changes and cancellations
The Agency may change or cancel the booked accommodation if before or during vacation unexpected circumstances occur that can not be avoided, eg. Illness or death of the service provider or his immediate family. Agency then with the help of the owner should offer the guest alternative accommodation while the change of the reserved accommodation can be done only with the approval of the customer. Offered alternative accommodation should be the same or higher category from the reserved accommodation.
7. Guest’s right to changes and cancellations
If the customer wants to cancel rezrvirani, this must be done by email, fax or mail. In case of receipt of the cancellation notice the rules for the calculation of costs and that the lsjedći way:
• for cancellation up to 29 days prior to the arrival at the agency will be charged 30% of the total price
• For cancellation from 28 to 15 days before starting the accommodation service the agency on behalf of the owner charges 60% of the total price
• For cancellation from 14 to 8 days before starting the accommodation service the agency on behalf of the owner charges 80% of the total price
• For cancellations made 7-0 days before starting the accommodation service the agency on behalf of the owner charges 100% of the total price.
If a guest in the reserved accommodation does not come until 24.00 hours on the arrival date, and if it was not occurred in writing (e-mail, fax or by mail), reservation will be canceled.
If the guest does not arrive on time or cancels the accommodation arrangement on its beginning, the agency and the landlord charged the full amount for accommodation. There is a possibility that guest finds an alternative user for the same reservation and at the same conditions.
8. Obligations of the agency and the owner
The Agency is responsible for the execution of services, and also choice of hosts, after the rights and interests according to accepted practices in tourism. The owner shall ensure that the client receives all the services; and is accountable for failure to perform can be substantial reserved services or part of the service. The agency points out that there is a possibility of deviation from the information on the description of destinations, responsibilities regarding navedenog.Agencija will carry out all responsibility in case of changes and default services caused by force majeure. Prices do not necessarily match the object contracted by the Agency.
9. Liabilities guest
The guest is obliged;
• have correctly and travel documents
• Respect the customs and currency regulations of the Republic of Croatian
• obey house rules in accommodation unit and cooperate with the owner or agency in good faith
• for any damage caused in the unit customer is obligated to cover the expenses caused by the damage.
• On arrival at the residence, the owner or lessee of the accommodation should the voucher with the details on the number of persons and type of services to be provided
Guest takes the responsibility and costs incurred for Default.
Agency is not responsible for baggage that is destroyed, lost, damaged or stolen in the unit. Lost or stolen property is reported to the network provider and the local police station.
11. Travel insurance
Our prices do not uključuu travel insurance of travel risk and risk during their stay. For any travel insurance you require and can be arranged through the agency whereby the Agency acts only as an intermediary.
12. Resolving complaints
Guest has right to ask for adequate compensation for nneizvršene services, which he paid. The guest has to file a written complaint.
The procedure for making a complaint:
• if the guest is not satisfied with the accommodation unit condition, immediately upon arrival to inform and agency immediately is vlasniku.Gost is obliged to cooperate with the agency and the owner in order to be handed dissatisfaction removed. If the complaint is justified, and the service is not satisfying, the agency will try everything that the guest receives acceptable solution kooje to paid service to the owner. Agency and the owner must not provide the guest with the alternative accommodation of lower category.
• If the guest upon themselves the accommodation unit and finds another accommodation and thus do not offer a chance to agency that resolves the problem he has no right to ask the refund or compensation for damage.
• No later than 8 days upon return from trip send a written complaint (with the report signed by the owner and eventual caused expenses) to the agency. The agency is obliged to resolve the complaint within 14 days of receipt. Customer refrains from mediation by any other person, court institution or giving information to media until the agency resolves the issue. This excludes the right to non-material damage. If you are not on the scene advertised inadequate service, or if a written complaint is filed after the expiration of eight days upon return from trip, the agency will not accept such an objection.
If you are not satisfied with the solve the agency he has a right to initiate legal proceedings. In this case would be referred to the Municipal Court in Sibenik.
14. General Terms and Conditions
When booking, the customer confirms that he is familiar with and accepts these General juvjete